Monday, March 2, 2009

LIFE LESSONS



The past two weeks have been emotional. Between celebrating birthdays of friends, mourning the loss of a friend who died unexpectedly, and trying to write a letter of inteterest for an internship program has left me exhausted. I am currently sick.

I'm a firm believer that there are lessons in every aspect of life. Each person has a responsibility to figure out life's lessons, it's a way to grow as a human being. Sometimes it is hard and sometimes it is easy.

The one lesson I've learned is that life happens and there is nothing you can do about it, hopefully, you enjoy it. I can honestly say I enjoy life.


Love,

A Lady's Perspective

2 comments:

Wattree said...

I'm sorry to hear about your untimely loss, but your take on life is very insightful.

I share you belief regarding drawing from life's lessons. We cannot control the flow of reality. All we can do is prepare ourselve to take full advantage of the opportunities that life presents, and view adversity as an opportunity for personal growth

A Lady's Perspective said...

Wattree,

Thank you for the condolences and kind words.

My take on life comes from my life experiences and learning from other people. I enjoy talking to and watching people. Every person has a story that is exciting because it shows the different paths in life.

My favorite saying is the Serenity Prayer. Life is easier when you realize there are things you can control and things you can't control. Don't worry about things you can't control, life happens.