Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!


For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning(Psalm 30:5).

The first day of a new year is always exciting. It represents a new beginning a chance to make a change. As I look forward to the new year, I can only hope that whatever happens I will be mentally, spiritually, physically, and financially ready to handle life's changes.

Predicting the future is impossible but preparing for life is not. There are some changes I will make this year, God willing. I plan on making the most of each day.

I hope 2009 brings you a year full of life's joy. January 1st is the start of a new year, but every morning is the start of a new day. Live for each day and not for every new year. Enjoy life!

Happy New Year!

Love,

Sandra
A Lady's Perspective

No comments: